FREQUENTLY ASK QUESTION
College is a well-established center of excellence for imparting education in Pharmacy at B.Pharm., M.Pharm. and Ph.D. levels.
·Centre Recognized for academic excellence since1996.
·Approved by All India Council for technical Education (AICTE)-New Delhi
·Approved by Pharmacy Council of India (PCI)- New Delhi for B.Pharm and M.Pharm
·Only college having FDCA approved Tablet/Capsule Manufacturing unit in college in the state of Gujarat
·Excellent Infrastructure and facilities.
·Semester system, timely completion of courses and timely award of degrees.
·Excellent Placement Support.
· Scholarships to GPAT qualified M. Pharm. Students as per norms for entire two year course.
·Education loan without interest to needy B. Pharm. and M. Pharm. Students.
·Scholarships to topper in each semester of B.Pharm and M.Pharm.
·Five day per week teaching schedule (9 am to 4 pm).
·Regular teachers counseling with students for their betterment
·Industrial visits and Internships.
·Regular Extra & Co -Curricular activities.
·Alumni placed throughout India and abroad at reputed positions.
- B.Pharm-8 semesters·
- M. Pharm.–4 semesters in Pharmaceutics, QA and Pharmacology
- ·B. Pharm-75 % seats through ACPC, Ahmedabad and 25% seats management quota.
- ·M. Pharm- 75 % through ACPC and 25 % management quota.
B. Pharm-100 seats.
M. Pharm- 36 seats (PCI Approved)
o M. Pharm. Pharmaceutics- 15 seats
o M. Pharm. Pharma. Quality Assurance - 15 seats
o M. Pharm. Pharmacology- 6 seats
- ·B.Pharm.: Rs. 47,500/- per semester *
- ·M.Pharm.: Rs. 76,500/ - per semester *
- ·Scholarship to M. Pharm. Students as per GNU norms
Note: * Fees are subject to revision on the basis of the order to be issued by the Fee Regulatory Committee (FRC), Gujarat State
- ··Well-equipped classrooms with modern teaching tools
- · 500 mbps Wi-Fi enabled campus
- · Well-equipped library, stacked with domestic and international journals/ magazines and latest textbooks and reference books
- · Instrumentation laboratories with highly sophisticated instruments like
Ø High-Performance Liquid Chromatography with autosampler (4 Nos.)
Ø UV Spectrophotometer (6 Nos.)
Ø Gas Chromatography
Ø High-Performance Thin Layer Chromatography
Ø Ion chromatography, Spectrofluorimeter
Ø Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy
Ø Differential scanning calorimetry
Ø Particle size analyzer
Ø Haematology Analyzer
Ø Semi Automatic Biochemistry Analyzer
Ø Students’ Physiograph
Ø Digital Plethysmograph etc.
- · Highly qualified, technically competent and experienced faculties
- · AC Seminar Hall (200 Capacity)
- Very good track record of placement of student
- Separate training and placement cell.
- 100% placement assistance based on student interest.
- The college is regularly conducting campus interviews.
- Support for developing soft skills, communication skills, career development and personality development.
Major recruiters are:
Ø Torrent Pharmaceutical Ltd.
Ø Zydus Cadila
Ø Sun Pharmaceuticals
Ø Astorn Research Centre
Ø Torrent Research Centre
Ø Amneal Pharmaceutical Ltd
Ø Alembic Pharmaceutical Ltd
Ø Intas Pharmaceutical Ltd
Ø Emcure Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd
Ø Famy Care India Ltd.
Ø Corel Chem Pharma
Ø Veeda Clinical Research
Ø TCS India Ltd. etc.
- ·GANPAT UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIP
- ·SAKSHAM SCHOLARSHIP
- ·PRAGATI SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME FOR GIRLS STUDENT
- ·MUKHYA MANTRI YUVA SWAVLAMBAN YOJNA (MYSY)
- ·HON’BLE CHIEF MINISTER SCHEME (CMSS)
- ·SPECIAL SCHOLARSHIP FOR J & K STUDENTS
- ·SCHEME OF ‘MERIT CUM MEANS BASED SCHOLARSHIP’ FOR STUDENTS BELONGING TO THE MINORITY COMMUNITIES
- ·SCHEME OF ‘POST-MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP’ FOR STUDENTS BELONGING TO THE MINORITY COMMUNITIES
- ·SCHOLARSHIP SC STUDENTS /SC FREE SHIP CARD STUDENT
- ·SCHOLARSHIP SEBC/NTDNT STUDENTS
- ·SCHOLARSHIP ST STUDENTS
- ·OTHER STATE SCHOLARSHIP
- ·SCHOLARSHIP/ELIGIBILITY ON BASIS OF GATE/GPAT (FOR M.TECH/M. PHARM PROGRAM)
- ·THE PRIME MINISTER’S FELLOWSHIP SCHEME FOR DOCTORAL RESEARCH
- · Olympic Size Swimming Pool
- · 400-meter all-weather athletics track
- · Basket Ball Courts
- · Cricket Ground
- · Volleyball Courts
- · Football Grounds
- · Kabaddi Courts
- · Hockey Field
- · Kho-Kho Court
- · Handball Field
- · Table tennis facility
- · Tennis Court
- · Health & Fitness Centre